The Alpha Course @ Emmanuel 2015
Starts Wednesday 29th April at 7.15pm
Have you ever thought about the big questions about life?
Do you ever wonder about the purpose and meaning in life?
The Alpha course could be the answer.
What is Alpha?
- Alpha is an opportunity to explore life and the Christian faith in a friendly, open and informal environment
- The course consists of about ten interactive sessions, looking at topics such as Who is Jesus? Can you trust the bible? How does God guide us?
- Each week we meet for a delicious evening meal and each talk is followed by discussion in small groups
- The course is free, but donations towards the meal are always welcome!
Who is Alpha for?
- Alpha is for everyone – we don’t assume any background knowledge of or belief in Christianity, everyone is welcome
- No question is out of bounds and you are free to discuss as much or as little as you want to